Wednesday, February 18, 2009

White G-Shock


I got myself another G-Shock last week. It is a Valentine's gift from my beloved, Melin. I just love it so much and this time of course another limited edition as well. The model is G-7800P-7, a new model with new design display screen. I love the multi-alarm function as it comes in handy when you need to take medicine on time. Besides, this piece has all the G-Shock function such as 1/100 second stopwatch, countdown timer, world time, custom memo and more. Retail price tag is RM400+ is definitely a good deal as a limited edition time piece.

I've ordered the full black model G-7800B-1, basically the same model in different colour. Who dare to resists the powerfull BLACK colour piece which is absolutely fabulous. Drop dead gorgeous in a way. Tons of G-Shock in my wish list. Intend to get more soon only if my wallet is loaded with cash, CASH...and more cash.



You can check out the G-7800 series here.

No comments:

Post a Comment