Thursday, February 19, 2009

Laser Gun from Daiso Store


Daiso Store Japan was open and the first item catch my eyes is this laser toy gun. Definitely a good memory of childhood collections. Who else didn't play one of this kind. Further more, this is so classic and the price tag is reasonable. I put 5 of these in my basket and check out cashier without my beloved girlfriend noticed. End up some of them ware given to friend as gift. I got 2 remain as my own stock.

Imagine you put one in your office, you play it when you are damn depress or stress...i'm sure you can release fustration once you kept on pressing the trigger with "Da..da..da" sound and light flashing in the red transparent plastic part. dont forget to point it towards your boss or superior. just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment