Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ninja Gaiden - SIGMA


Gaming is a must for all kidult, right? Nindento 8 bit is my first game console, can't recall how many games that I own. One thing for sure my glasses was due to long hour gaming in front of the TV box. Countless hours I spent on this console..haha. Super Mario Bros, Super Samurai, Castle Vania, DigDuck, Pacman and others. I skipped MegaDrive and started my gaming life again with PlaySatation. Later with PS2 and now on PS3 the HD ready super console.


PS3 officially launched in our country in September 2008. After two months of consideration, I got it in December as my own X'mas present. I decided to get the Sony Malaysia version which is a 80G model with choice of two original game titles. Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Fallout 3 were picked from the list of games. No regret at all, both are good game which I can spend hours and hours gaming.

First PS3 game I completed was Ninja Gaiden-Sigma, action rpg always a good choice for leisure without too many puzzles solving process. I would rate this game 9 out of 10. The CG is not a HD ready as it looks like a shift over from Xbox 360 and I noticed the cut scene appears to have pixelation. Well, it is still acceptable since it was not originally made for PS3 but Xbox. I don't dare to try out the Hard Mode which you can unlock it after completing the game. Besides, Mission mode is unlock too, it is fun to play but definitely need skillful technique to complete all of the 24 missions. I would quit this part as I aint no true ninja with highly skillful technique :p One more thing, you can have the chance to use the female character in ceertain chapters which I think is not bad. Just to change a bit of technique and please dont just staring the boobs when you are concentrating on slashing devils. Haha.





For more info about the game, you can visit Ninja Gaiden Official Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment