Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sneakers Fever....adidas

Just to show off a bit of my adidas sneakers. Love them so much.



SuperStar II Brown, soft leather with yellowish sole. Comfortable and stlying. I just love brown and khakis. This pair consider very old, I recall it was bought in 2005. Im still wearing it for work in certain occasion.



adicolor celebration in 2007, this special edition is the most wanted in the series as it is "White". Excahngeble stripes made this one the best. This is my everyday sneakers for work.



Contenial Lo, bought in as stock for a while. Took it out and use it in 2008. Definitely a Hip Hop styling choice.



Galaxy, got it on sale. Sole is broken and junk it lately. No place for this in my collection :p



NBA first series since adidas bought over Reebok. In my opinion, this pair is the most stunning one among the rest in this series. Classic colour Campus. This is also my working sneakers of all time.



Half shell-Hi, another brown one with checkers material. The right match for skinny jeans and shorts. Seldom use it because love it too much...haha.



Rekord - got it on sale too. Very low price...leather went off inside out. Junk it last year. It was a good companion.

Didn't spot a fancy one which keen to buy lately. Too many choices nowadays...adidas forever!!! trefoil rule!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment