Sunday, February 22, 2009

DW5600EG - G-SHOCK - CASIO


Finally, I spotted the item in my wish list this morning. Further more, it was on sale with price tag of RM199.00. Certainly can not resist the offer and grap it with the "Noissy Sound" surrounding both of my ears...my beloved kept on complaining that I'm buying too many stuff. Yes, I just spent without a thought :p

There were two options. DW5600E or DW5600EG. The different is as below:


DW5600E
Display - Blue-White base
Stainless steel buttons and buckle.
Wording "PROTECTION" and "G-SHOCK" in white colour.
Frame border in white colour.


DW5600EG
Display - Gold base
Gold Colour Stainless steel buttons and buckle.

Wording "PROTECTION" and "G-SHOCK" in Gold colour.
Frame border in Gold colour.


Specification is the same, only colour variation. You can check the spec here.

Well, I think Gold is cool as the white base is just too common. Therefore I choose the DW5600EG. However the Gold platted parts might fade out for long time of usage. Hope it can last for 10 years then.

So happy that another addition is in my G-Shock collection list. CASIO BRAVO!

No comments:

Post a Comment