Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I-O Data Iconic Manila Folder External Hard Drives [HDPN-U Series HDDs]


I-O Data have launched a new series of decidedly glossy external hard drives – namely the HDPN-U Series – which seemingly draw on the humble (and ubiquitous) Manila folder by way of inspiration.

Apparently billed as ‘designed to seduce businesswomen in Japan’ (they do it for me too – should I be worried?) the new I-O Data HDPN-U Series of hard drives come in three colors – black, white and the all too predictable pink (or Flash Pink as I-O Data call it) – and, as well as sporting integrated USB cables, come in 250GB, 320GB and 500GB capacities.

The new I-O Data external hard disks, which come with inbuilt shock resistance and auto power saving modes, appear to be poised for release in Japan for an as yet indeterminate price.

READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment