Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DIGI Yellow Coverage Fellow Vinyl Figure


Yellow man we called him. DIGI's signature icon, perhaps mascot is the proper word for it. He is no stranger for our nation since the TV commercial launched a couple years back. In 2008, a series of YCF merchandise released such as mugs, key chain, T-shirts and vinyl figure. I'm not keen on the rest but the vinyl figure which was produced in 1000pcs worldwide. Without hesitation I got it from DIGI centre. It has nice packaging with nice box art, poster, certificates and postcard as well. I got the "0615" which stated in the cert and bottom of the figure's left foot.



The figure was made with high quality vinyl and the price tag is reasonable. If this compare to other similar type of vinyl figure, it is the cheapest. It depends how you look at it, I have no regret to purchase this as one of my collectible.

2 comments:

  1. hi there....wanna sell ur digi yellowman???? contact me via sms 0169796389!

    ReplyDelete